Independent Hearing is accredited by the Australian Government to provide FREE hearing services and subsidised hearing aids to eligible Pension and Veteran Affairs Card Holders. Scroll down to check your eligibility or call us on (08) 8331 1500 and we will be more than happy to assist with your application.
What is the program?
The Australian Government Hearing Service Program enables eligible people to receive FREE hearing services provided by accredited hearing providers. Independent Hearing is proudly accredited under this scheme to provide these services to its customers. Listed below are some of the benefits received under the program.
- FREE comprehensive hearing testing
- Access to fully subsidised hearing aid(s)
- Option to top up to a more advanced hearing aid (partially subsidised)
- Ongoing support and check-ups to monitor your hearing health and/or hearing aid(s)
- Speak with one of our hearing care professionals to find out more
Am I eligible?
The Australian Government Hearing Services Program is open to Australian citizens or permanent residents 21 years or older who hold one of the cards listed below:
- Centrelink Pension Card Holders
- Centrelink Sickness Allowance Card Holders
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs Pension Card Holders
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs Gold Card Holders
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs White Card Holder
- Members of the Australian Defence Force
- Dependent of a Concession Card Holder
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) participants
- Receiving Sickness Allowance from Centrelink