At Independent Hearing we offer a wide range of hearing services and products to meet your personal and/or business needs. We are a government accredited provider which enables us to offer bulk-billed hearing services to eligible Pension and Veteran Affairs card holders.
- Full Comprehensive Hearing Test
- Hearing Aids (Supply, Fitting, Adjustments)
- Hearing Aid repairs
- FREE Service to Pension and DVA Veteran Card Holders
- Employment testing (On-site if required)
- Tinnitus Management and Support
- Workers compensation claims (No WIN, No FEE)
- Assistive Listening Devices, batteries and accessories.
- FREE Hearing Screens (15 Mins)
- Children’s Screening (Ages 8+)
- Musician Plugs, Noise Plugs, Swimming Plugs and Sleep Plugs
- NDIS Provider
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on all hearing aids
- Payment Plans available
Government Hearing Services Program (HSP)
The Australian Government runs a national hearing services program through the Department of Health. Talk to us to discover your eligibility and funding options.
A wide variety of hearing aids to suit all needs and budgets
Providing the latest and most advanced hearing technology from leading manufacturers, with a wide range of pricing and payment options available we have hearing aids to suit any budget.
Government subsidies available on all devices for eligible clients, contact our friendly staff for more information.
We understand your needs
Latest Hearing Technology from Leading Manufacturers
Affordable Pricing to suit any budget
FREE Trials – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Interest Free Payment Plans
Types of Hearing Aids
As a fully independent provider we have access to all hearing device available on the market today. Our hearing care professionals will work with you to find the best suited device to your individual needs.