Choosing a Hearing Aid
As a fully independent provider we have access to all hearing device available on the market today. Our hearing care professionals will work with you to find the best suited device to your individual needs.
Australian Government Hearing Services Program
The Australian Government runs a national hearing services program through the Department of Health. Talk to us to discover your eligibility and funding options.
At Independent Hearing we offer a wide range of hearing services and products to meet your personal and/or business needs. We are also a government accredited provider which enables us to offer fully subsidised hearing services to eligible Pension and Veteran Affairs card holders.
- Full Comprehensive Hearing Test
- Hearing Aids (Supply, Fitting, Adjustments)
- Hearing Aid repairs
- FREE Service to Pension and DVA Veteran Card Holders
- Employment testing (On-site if required)
- Tinnitus Management and Support
- Workers compensation claims (No WIN, No FEE)
- Assistive Listening Devices, batteries and accessories.
- FREE Hearing Screens (15 Mins)
- Children’s Testing (Ages 8+)
- Musician Plugs, Noise Plugs, Swimming Plugs and Sleep Plugs
- NDIS Provider
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on all hearing aids
- Payment Plans available